CEWIL Canada's mission is to build the capacity to develop future-ready students through quality work-integrated learning. Through an engaged partnership between a post-secondary institution, an employer, and a student, everyone benefits.
Benefits for Post-Secondary Institutions/Educators
- WIL programs attract top-quality, well-motivated students, which leads to increased enrollment.
- WIL students improve the institution’s visibility and reputation through their interactions with the community.
- Institutions gain information on current research and development in employer sectors, which leads to collaboration opportunities.
- Because of their increased engagement, WIL students enrich the general educational community of the campus.
- Institutions receive feedback from employers on the quality and relevance of program curriculum.