|Position Title||Student Development Manager|
|Department/Unit||Sci, Information Tech, Eng Co-op Ed|
|Position Type||Regular, On-Going|
|Duration of Contract (if applicable)||N/A|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Full-time Equivalency (FTE)||1.0|
|Salary||$59,231 - $80,134 per annum|
The Science, Information Technology, Engineering (SITE) Co-operative Education program provides opportunities for students to enhance their studies with career-focused work term experiences. SITE Co-op enables over 1000 students annually across 23 programs to apply classroom theory, explore career options and build professional attributes. Reporting to the Director, the Student Development Manager will provide high quality programming and advisory support for Dalhousie’s Co-op students, further enhancing their co-op experience and the impression of the institution with co-op employers.
- Establish a strategic student development plan for new and returning students, planning short- and long-term comprehensive and progressive curriculum, professional development, and workplace readiness programming.
- Lead the Student Development Team consisting of student development coordinators and co-op specialists/advisors.
- Monitor business processes, ensuring continuous improvement, and incorporating new capabilities through technology, tools, or practices.
- Monitor and evaluate program delivery and effectiveness in concert with the director, team leads and faculty.
- Participate in on- and off-campus committees and project teams, as appropriate.