Would you like to undertake professional development in WIL?
Do you have staff looking for professional development?
Whether new to WIL or involved for a while, collaborate with practitioners from other countries.
Provides practitioners the opportunity to enhance their understanding of the relationship between WIL and learning theory; and how theory informs WIL from a global perspective.
Provides practitioners the opportunity to further their understanding the fundamental importance of industry/community engagement for WIL and to improve strategies to enhance this engagement.
There is a charge to cover administration and set-up of modules: Australian Dollars $100 for members of the four national associations named below; Australian Dollars $175 for other participants. (Refund of administration charge less $25 can be requested for a withdrawal prior to the end of the second week of a module).
- Modules are presented in English through online study
- Duration is approx 20 hours preparation & participation from 26 February 2018 (with a break for Easter) concluding end of April.
- Module descriptors and timetables are available for Global perspectives module and Industry engagement module.
- Expressions of interest – using our form – by 5th February, 2018. You will be asked which of the two modules you are interested in.
- Participants may participate in only one module at a time. Places may be limited.
- On completion of the module, participants receive a Certificate of Completion.
To register please visit: http://globalwil.org/2018-modules/.