Canada Career Month (CCM) is almost here!
The Canadian Council for Career Development is excited to make Canada Career Month, 2019 a realty once again this year.
In November 2019, Canadians from Coast –to-Coast will come together to advance the agenda on meaningful connections to the labour force. Overall, it is a nationwide celebration of meaningful work.
The 2019 CCM theme for November 2019 is "Explore the Possibilities” - "Explorer les Possibilités". Please feel free to use the logo below.
We are also encouraging organizations to get involved. Suggestions for involvement include:
- Host and Co-brand an event (e.g. a job fair, networking session, workshop) during the month of November.
- Add a panel or keynote to your AGM or conference programming.
- Take part in local media appearances.
- Write an article on career management in your newsletter or blog.
- Get social! Tweet your career ideas and resources @careermonth using #careermonth.
Additional information regarding the Canadian Council for Career Development is available at: http://cccda.org/
Many thanks everyone, and happy upcoming Canada Career Month!
On behalf of the 3 CD Canada Career Month Outreach team,
Judith E. MacKinnon, M.A., M.Ed., C.C.C.
Counsellor, Career Education
7899 McLaughlin Road, Brampton, Ontario
905-459-7533, x 5191
Sheridan | Get Creative