posted on January 6, 2014
The CAFCE Research Grant is available to co-op practitioners and researchers.
Why Should you consider applying?
- Connect and collaborate with colleagues across Canada
- Produce and share meaningful co-operative education-related research
- Obtain expert feedback, support and motivation to move forward with your ideas
- Build co-operative education credibility within your own institution
- Elevate you and your institution's involvement in co-operative education
- Provide a jumpstart for analysis and action in your own co-op program
- Extend your continuing education (Masters, PhD) research in new directions
- Contribute to CAFCE'S and Canada's leadershiph in the domain of work-integrated learning and co-operative education
Deadline: MARCH 28, 2014