CACEE is pleased to offer a professional development program that awards a Career Educator Certificate to participants upon completion. The goal of the program is to provide participants with an introduction to the Career Educator role within the Canadian post-secondary context as a means to enhancing their professional development and opportunities within the field.
The Career Educator Certificate Modules are offered in webinar format and are one hour in duration. The Winter Session will be taking place on the following dates from 12:30-1:30 PM ET:
- Module 1: Next offering in the fall
- Module 2: Career Resources - Thursday, February 21, 2019
- Module 3: Employer Relations - Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Module 4: Career Counselling and Coaching - Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Module 5: Programs & Delivery - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Module 6: Work Integrated Learning/ Experiential Education - Thursday, April 18, 2019
Members: $79/ module
Non-Members: $109/ module
For more information and to register for the modules, please click here.
Please contact the CACEE Office with any questions or concerns.