Student Awards Committee
- To award college and university students, enrolled in work-integrated learning programs at CEWIL Canada member institutions, the highest national recognition for their outstanding performance in work-integrated learning based on their engagement and impact during the previous calendar year.
- To ensure the award process and criteria align with the intended outcomes of work-integrated learning and the goals of CEWIL Canada.
- Co-Chair: Gwen Litchfield, Simon Fraser University
- Co-Chair: Helen Kobrc, University of Victoria
- Board Representative: Heather Workman, Langara College
- Frederick Francis, Concordia University
- Erin Gillespie, University of New Brunswick Saint John
- Allison Houston, Mohawk College
- Colleen Phillips-Davis, University of Waterloo
If you are interested in joining the Committee, please contact email@example.com.