Recognition of Accredited Programs
- The Chair of the council will inform the senior official who signed the submission cover page, and copy the applicant, concerning the results of the accreditation review. Once an initial program is accredited, the senior official is requested to appoint an institutional representative to become a member of the accreditation council. For subsequent accreditation of programs within an institution, the CEWIL Canada office will request confirmation of the institution’s representative on council.
- Once the institutional representative is identified, the Chair sends a letter of welcome, including information about operational guidelines and expectations of members.
- Successful applicants receive a certificate for each accredited program, public recognition, and approval to use CEWIL Canada's Accreditation logo.
- An accreditation certificate is sent to the institution, with encouragement to frame and display it in a prominent location
- Accredited programs are recognized in CEWIL Canada's directory, on its website, and in publications of the organization in order to provide additional recognition
- The “Accredited by CEWIL Canada” logo will be provided to the institution, with encouragement to include it in program promotional material in order to inform all stakeholders that national quality standards have been achieved
- Accreditation members are encouraged to attend accreditation council meetings and to participate on review teams and in special events associated with the council