CEWIL Canada Industry & Community Partner Membership
A CEWIL Canada Industry & Community Partner Membership is a means to:
- Create a competitive edge for your organization in the recruitment of student talent.
- Develop stronger ties with co-operative education and work-integrated learning partners (post-secondary institutions, students & employers).
Industry & Community Partner Organizational Membership:
- Promote your organization to co-operative education and work-integrated learning professionals and students in your introductory year through a webinar aimed at increasing the profile of your organization with members.
- Corporate logo placement on the CEWIL Canada website to provide heightened recognition.
- Sponsorship first right of refusal for aligning your organization’s support with a CEWIL Canada event.
- Recognition as an elite and desired Co-op and WIL Employer during National Co-operative Education & WIL Week.
Further benefits of Industry & Community Partner Membership:
- Network with national institutional members through our membership directory.
- Ensure your voice can influence a national co-operative education and work-integrated learning agenda.
- Consult with co-op experts who willingly offer ways to improve your organization’s recruitment strategy for new and seasoned, small or large co-op and WIL initiatives.
- Benchmark best practices by attending our biennial national conference, regional professional development sessions, and webcasts.
- Access expertise for research in work-integrated learning.
- Gain international perspectives on co-operative education and work-integrated learning through your complimentary WACE (World Association for Co-operative Education) membership, included with CEWIL Canada membership.
Who can benefit from an Industry & Community Partner Membership?
- Campus Recruitment Representatives
- Human Resource Professionals
- All business professionals engaged in strategic recruitment and placement of co-op students