For more information on budgeting please see here.


Discount Card

Before you leave you should look into getting an International Student Identity Card (ISIC). It will allow you to get discounts on things such as travel, accommodations, sports rentals and admission to various attractions. ISIC will also provide you with support through their Help Line that offers free 24-hour travel telephone service.

For more information visit the ISIC website: http://www.isic.org/.