All students currently enrolled in the Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning program at the time of the Contest are eligible to participate in the Contest.
Each day of National Co-op and WIL Week, those who post with #coopweek, #WILWeek or #hireacoop or complete a daily challenge will be entered to win a $50 gift card.
Grand Prize winners will be chosen from everyone who uses #coopweek. #WILWeek or #hireacoop. Prize to be announced.
Contest opens for entries:
March 19, 2018!
Deadline for daily entries:
Each evening at 4:00pm EST
Grand prize winners announced by 3:00pm EST on final day of Co-op and WIL Week.
All responses to our daily challenges become the property of CEWIL Canada. We may use your response to promote future contests, or in summarizing the 2018 contest on the CEWIL Canada websites or websites of our institutional members, as well as on social media associated with CEWIL Canada and its members.
Entries must not contain:
• Nudity, profanity, or vulgar behaviour;
• Graphic violence, or any inappropriate materials, as determined in CEWIL Canada’s sole discretion. If you are uncertain about any aspect of this matter, please don’t hesitate to ask or email email@example.com;
• Dangerous stunts;
• Material that is hateful, tortuous, or slanderous;
• Material that promotes prejudice, hatred or harm against any group or individuals or promotes discrimination or exploitation based on race, sex, religion, disability, age or any other basis protected by federal, provincial or local law;
• Material that is illegal or in violation of the laws or regulations in any province where the Entry is created.