Committees and Volunteer Opportunities
The success of any volunteer organization such as CEWIL Canada is dependent on its members' contributions. Members who contribute to developing the services and resources for the CEWIL Canada membership in return enhance their professional portfolios and develop a network of national and international relationships while actively participating in the advancement of post-secondary co-operative education.
There are a number of committees that provides members with the opportunity to volunteer. If you wish to become active in the present and future success of CEWIL Canada, please check on a link below and e-mail the chair of a committee to learn more about their goals, objectives, and volunteer opportunities.
Thought About Chairing a Committee?
Terms of Reference for Selecting CEWIL Canada Committee/Council Chairs/Chair Elects:
- All committee members must be CEWIL Canada members as verified through the CEWIL Canada national office.
- Normally the chair’s term will be two years in length with the possibility of being elected for additional terms.
- It is recommended that a member has been an active committee member for at least one year to be considered for elected positions.
- A formal call for nominations should be done at least 30 days in advance.
- It is recommended that elections be conducted by the current committee members.