CEWIL Canada Employer Partner Membership
A CEWIL Canada Employer Membership is a means to:
- Create a competitive edge for your organization in the recruitment of student talent.
- Develop stronger ties with co-operative education partners (post-secondary institutions, students & employers).
Employer Partner Organizational Membership:
- Promote your organization to co-operative education professionals and students in your introductory year, through a webinar aimed at increasing the profile of your organization with members.
- Corporate logo placement on the CEWIL Canada website to provide heightened recognition.
- Sponsorship first right of refusal for aligning your organization’s support with a CEWIL Canada event.
- Recognition as an elite and desired Co-op Employer during National Co-operative Education week.
Further benefits of Employer Membership:
- Network with more than 400 national institutional members through our interactive website members’ forum and membership directory.
- Ensure your voice can influence a national co-operative education agenda.
- Consult with co-op experts who willingly offer ways to improve your organization’s recruitment strategy for new and seasoned, small or large, co-op initiatives.
- Benchmark best practices by attending our biennial national conference, regional professional development sessions and webcasts.
- Access expertise for research in work-integrated learning.
- Gain International perspectives on co-operative educationthrough your complimentary WACE (World Association for Co-operative Education) membership, included with CEWIL Canada membership.
Who can benefit from an Employer Membership?
- Campus Recruitment Representatives
- Human Resource Professionals
- All business professionals engaged in strategic recruitment and placement of co-op students
Upcoming Professional Development Activities:
- March 19 - 23, 2018 - National Co-operative Education Week
- July 29 - August 1, 2018 - CEWIL Canada Annual Conference in Montreal, QC
Employer Partner Organizational Membership Fee
** additional memberships beyond the two included are available at a rate of $286 per member